Summer Plumbing Tips
Book an appointment
Planning a vacation? Make sure you don’t run into any plumbing mishaps while you’re away.
Here are some things to check out at home before you check in for your flight!
- Check your hot water heater for leaks
- Check that your sump pump is working properly
- Check all your faucets and toilets for leaks
- Check your washing machine to make sure all hoses are firmly attached
- To prevent odors use a drain cleaner product to ensure there’s no clogs or blockages
- If you’re going for a long period of time, consider turning off your water valves
- Turn off your outside sprinkler system
- If you have someone checking on your house, make sure you leave phone #s for service companies that offer 24/7 service in the event of an emergency